What We Do Best Challenge - Technique Junkies

Today, I am playing along with a brand new Challenge Series from Technique Junkies. Each week for the next four weeks, there will be a different theme. And each week there will be one lucky winner of a $50 gift certificate to Technique Junkies! All the details can be found H E R E !

So, for the first week, the challenge is to create a thank you card with matching envelope for an essential worker. Here is my card:


I used three TJ Stamps to create the card (including the inside!) and matching envelope:

BIRD AND LETTER COLLAGE (S710)
THANKS FOR BEING YOU (SDX098)
YOU ARE AMAZING (SDX045)

To create my card, I started with a 5" x 10" card base, scored and folded at 5". I used a die to cut the large black circle and smaller white circle. Using the Bird Collage stamp, I stamped a light background with a tan ink onto the white circle. I stamped and embossed the Thanks sentiment on top of the background.


I added a twine ribbon to the black die cut, attached that onto the card base, then added the white circle using foam tape. 


For the inside of the card, I added a black panel. Then, onto a white panel, I stamped a section of the Bird Collage in light tan, then the sentiment was stamped in black ink.


After creating my envelope with a WRMK Envelope Punch Board, I added more of the Bird Collage stamp in random areas, covering the front of the envelope. I also added that stamp to the inside of the envelope flap to create a finished look.

I love the simplicity of the card. It was a breeze to make!


I encourage you to play along with me! If you want to add to your stash, all product from Technique Junkies can be purchased for 10% off by using the code below (this code never expires, so keep it handy!):


Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!



No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...