What We Do Best Challenge - Card #3

Hey, stampers! I'm back again (this has to be a record...3 days, 3 posts). But I am getting so much enjoyment out of making thank you cards for essential workers that I just can't seem to stop! If you want to see all the details of this challenge, just head over to the Technique Junkies Blog Post.

For this card, I pulled out a few of my favorite French stamps from Technique Junkies and some dies.


I love French-Themed stamps. And these are no exception! The stamps I used were:
FRENCH SENTIMENTS, SET OF 4

FRENCH TEXT

COLLAGE EIFFEL
To create this card, I began with cream cardstock and created an A2 card base. I then stamped all three stamps in black ink on separate pieces of cardstock. Using nesting dies, I cut down each stamped image and black mats for each piece. 

I attached the largest matted image to the card base. I added a ribbon and bow to the second matted image, then attached that to the card. And finally, I attached the matted sentiment. 

For the envelope I simply stamped the collage image again in soft grey ink.

I love the combination of black and one color, in this case cream. It makes a very striking card. And now it's all ready to be sent to someone special.

If you are loving all the TJ Stamps I use, these and many others can be purchased from Technique Junkies. And to save 10%, simply add my code below at checkout. Remember, this code never expires, so keep it handy!


Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see your challenge submissions soon!

Til next time,
Keepin' in inky.



No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...