Thinking of You

I find myself in the need of more Thinking of You cards during this crazy time we are in. Social distancing does not mean you can't keep in touch with those you love. This card is perfect to just let someone know that, even though I can't visit them, they are still on my mind.


I used two stamps from Technique Junkies to create this card:

PARTICLE FLOW


SIMPLE SENTIMENTS 2A

I started off with an A2 card base to which I added a strip of purple cardstock. On a piece of cardstock cut slightly smaller than the card base, I stamped Parcticle Flow four times, using four graduating shades of purple ink. My MISTI helped greatly with this. All I had to do was slide my cardstock ¼" after stamping each color. 

I then stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed it with black embossing powder. I attached the panel to the card base and added a few enamel embellishments to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you found some inspiration today. If you like any of these products, you can save 10% off your order by entering the code below at checkout. This code never expires, so you may want to keep it handy!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...