It's Wobble Time!

Whooo's Ready for Valentine's Day???

I am! I have my granddaughters' little gifts bought and their cards made. Kaileigh's was shared with you on my January 17th post for the Action Wobbles Design Team. And now, I am happy to share Koral's!



Isn't that owl-dorable? (ha-ha, made a funny!) I just printed it multiple times and cut the layers out, and attached them with foam tape to give it a little dimension. The wobble is on the back of the owl:



Gee! Ro Donner That lady in the photo needs a manicure! Oh, but I digress. lol

Anywhoooo....pun intended....(I'm full of it today!)....the journaling was computer-generated and printed onto a 6.5" x 4.5" matstack from the Mariposa collection (DCWV). Easy peasy. No stamping or lining up. If you don't already know how to accomplish this, you just measure the area that you want to text on, set up your text using pretty much any computer software (Word, Print Shop, etc), and print it on plain paper. Then you just use removable tape and attach your piece over the top of where it just printed and run it through again. You can do this with small pieces of specialty paper or ribbon too.

So, now that I've squawked (tee hee) your ear off, here is a teensy little video to show you the owl in action.



Cute, right? I think Koral will enjoy making the little owl wobble. 

If you would like to order some of these wobbles, you can do so through the Scrapbooking Queen on Facebook. If you'd like to see all the great ideas from the Action Wobbles Design Team, head over to Action Wobbles and become a wobbler! You will find lots of inspiration and ideas there!

Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...