Sketch~N~Scrap Card Challenge #19 for February

Good Day to You!

Today I have another card challenge from Sketch~N~Scrap that I hope you will play along with! 



This sketch provides an opportunity for lots of elements and embellishments. I really enjoyed putting this one together. Here is my card:


I layered a soft patterned paper on top of some pink cardstock, and mounted that on a white card base. I then added some sheer glistening ribbon and some pink satin and sheer ribbon, along with a piece of Ric-Rac trim.  The gold birdcage is from a set of Dazzles Stickers from HOTP.  I trimmed a piece of the pink cardstock to put behind the birdcage portion of the sticker to help it stand out from the ribbon. I used a few more Dazzles in the corners for the accents. The sentiment was hand written and cut out of white cardstock and mounted with dimensional tape.


In the closeup you can really see the shimmer of that gorgeous sheer ribbon. The sticker made a real stand-out embellishment and was a quick and easy finish to this card.

I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the sketch. Please head over to Sketch~N~Scrap and see what the other Designers have come up with and, hopefully, you will be inspired to play along! There are always great prizes and plenty of inspiration!

If you like my card, please share it on Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, or wherever you find your crafty friends!  Thanks for letting me take up some of your blog world today!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...