The Robin's Nest - Keepsake Book

Keys to the Past

Happy (almost) Valentine's Day. Hope you are all enjoying your February. I have a special book to share with you today over at The Robin's Nest. I hope you will visit me there and see all the details and photos of this project. This month, we are cross-promoting with Heartfelt Creations who make some gorgeous dies and stamps. Hope you will check them out as well.

Here is my project:


There are some really cool pages and pockets in this book. It was a joy to make. All the details can be found on my post for The Robin's Nest. Hope you enjoy!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...