WE ARE WOBBLING!!!

Be Mine Action Wobble Bug!


Today's post is all about cute and wiggly.  Valentine's Day is approaching, so it's not too early to start on those cute little Valentine projects.  I have for you today a sweet little card featuring an adorable bug with an Action Wobble.  How cute is he?



Want to see him in action?  Watch the video below:



This busy little guy was created using the Create A Critter cartridge. I cut the bug at 2-3/4", the heart with wings at 3", and the sentiment at 2.25" (I think).  I used the Cricut line of papers. They cut so clean and nice.  And what special Valentine would be complete without an Action Wobble?  



After layering all my parts, I stamped the cardstock with a Stamps By Judith peg stamp and added some Stickles to the hearts and wings. I love how it turned out, and my granddaughter, Kaileigh (she's 3-1/2) thought it was the coolest thing ever.  This one is for her little sister, so I guess I need to make one for her next. 




Action Wobbles are so much fun. If you would like more information on purchase, click on the link below. I would love for you to visit the Action Wobbles Blog and see all the great projects the Design Team has to share. New projects are being posted all the time. And join us for the Wednesday Wobble Challenges

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Supplies used:


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...