The Robin's Nest

Good Things Come In Three's!


I don't know if that's true or not, but I have three versions of a project to share with you today, and I think they're pretty good!

I am thrilled to be starting my second term with The Robin's Nest and I thank them so much for having me back! I look forward to sharing with you for the next six months, and hopefully you will be inspired to try some of the great projects the Design Team will be showcasing.

Ok, now that's said....here are my projects:



These 5"x6" calendars were so much fun to make.  If you'd like to see more photos (including each individual calendar and close-ups of the embellishments) and information on how you can make these yourself, head on over to The Robin's Nest and see the complete post!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...