Let It Snow...Let It Snow...Let It Snow!

Happy Winter!

Is it cold enough for you? For those of us in the upper Midwest, all I can say is "brrrrrrr!" Here in my neck of the woods (Michigan), we have had about 8" in the past couple of days. I like how clean and white it makes everything look, but BOY is it cold! 



In honor of all this blustery-ness (is that a word?), I made a very wintery card for my very first post as a Design Team Member for Action Wobbles.  I've been using these wobbles for quite some time now, and they are always just so much darn fun!  

I embossed some vellum using an Anna Griffin folder and adhered that to my card base. I tore some white cardstock for the snow and cut the cute little snowman using my Silhouette Cameo. I also used the Silhouette to cut the sentiment.  I hand-drew the face and lettering on his sign.  The snowdude was then placed on my card using the Action Wobble. 



That's what really gives him his character!



He shakes just like I do when I go outside! lol  For the inside of the card, I just kept it simple.



If you'd like to see more ideas on how you can use these wonderful wobbles, head over to the Action Wobbles blog and check out all the cute projects.

Want to know where YOU can get some of these for your own?  Just visit HERE!

I hope you will join us for the weekly Wednesday Wobble Challenge.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...