Sketch~N~Scrap Sketch Challenge #18

Thinking Spring!



It's time for another card sketch challenge at SNS and I am dreaming of SPRING!  I look outside my window and still see oodles of snow and cold (although at least we are above zero these past few days). My mind can't help but wander to warmer times. So let me share a little greenery with you!

Here is the sketch we're playing with:


A short time ago, I purchased some absolutely gorgeous hand-made papers from Art Papers Online. And I am so pleased to finally be using them in some projects! Here is my card:


Isn't that paper lovely? I used some veined leaves and greenery that I also purchased at APO. I love those veined leaves...they are so delicate and shimmery. The vellum tag was adorned with a rub-on and a little ribbon.

For the inside of the card, I added a sentiment from Hot Off The Press and a little more handmade paper.


I would love for you to head over to SNS and see all the amazing cards designed by my teammates. They are sure to inspire you to play along with us! We have some great prizes this month by our sponsor, Skyline Paperie.

Hope I was able to share a little warmth with you today.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...