The Robin's Nest Design Team Announcement

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!


Yes!  I made the team!  The Robin's Nest has selected me (along with many other talented artists) to be on their Design Team for this term, beginning July 1st!  I am so honored and excited...and happy.  I even get my very own watermark!  Check it out!


How awesome is that?!

In celebration of this auspicious event, I created a card using some of the wonderful Robin's Nest products!  It totally reflects how I'm feeling right now!



I layered black and white card stock (Recollections) and added a wonderful layer of The Robin's Nest Airplane Diamonds Cardstock from the Special Boy Collection.  The airplane is from Unity Stamps October 2009 KOTM.  The sentiment, well, that was all me.  Hand cut, hand written.  And here's a closeup of something special...



Those little marvelous diamonds are from The Robin's Nest's Ace of Diamonds Dew Drops Mix.  Don't ya just love 'em???  These little Dew Drops come in all shapes and colors (see the little tail decoration on the plane?).  

If you're inclined to see what other wonderful products they have to offer, check out The Robin's Nest!  They have a wonderful assortment of papers and embellishments, not to mention tons of ideas and inspiration on their blog.

I am so happy to be a part of their Design Team!  I'm truly flying high and feeling happy!


Til next time, keepin' it crafty!


1 comment:

L.B. said...

what a fun card love the way you wrote in the banner trailing form the plane

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...