52 CCT Challenge #18

Warm Winter Wishes.


No, I haven't (totally) lost my mind.  It's just that I finally found a spare moment to play along with one of the challenge groups that I adore: 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.

Here is the sketch:

And here is my interpretation:


I really cleaned out some scrap stuff on this one!  So, unfortunately, I have no clue as to who made the papers.  The stamps used on the front are from Stampin' Up as was the ink.  The tiny snowflakes and sentiment were embossed.  Here's a couple of close-ups and an inside view:




Hope you enjoyed my little Christmas in June kinda card.  I have to say, I love doing the 52 CCT challenges....by Christmas time, I will have such a nice assortment of one-of-a-kind cards to send and share!

Hope you will play along too!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love the cool colours, just perfect for the snowflake theme! Super card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

I really love your beautiful snowflakes. the whole card has a wonderful wintery feel to it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Mynn xx said...

This is totally gorgeous! LOVE the snowflake theme and I adore the beautiful colors you used! SO glad you found time to play along with us! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Ruth M said...

What a lovely snowflake card Ro, it has such a wintery, frosty feel! So glad you could play along with us at 52 {C}CT again - don't leave it so long next time! ; )
Ruth x

Patricia H said...

The snowflake paper is wonderful, and you did a super job of carrying out the whole snowflake theme with the punches and the tiny image stamp. I'm glad you shared your card with us this week at 52{C}CT!

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...