FCCB #164

Happy Father's Day to All The Dads Out There!


And especially to my father-in-law, Jim.  You are a GREAT dad!




Appropriately so, this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge is geared toward Father's Day.  So I decided to do a cute little card for my granddaughters to give their Daddy.  Ribbitt....


FCCB #164
Isn't he too stinkin' cute?  I cut him out a while ago, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to incorporate him in a project.  He is cut from Create A Critter and then embossed with a Cricut Embossing Folder.  I used a scrap piece of ribbon to give him a snazzy tie and some sticker butterflies to add a little company for him on those lily pads (the background is printed from the internet).

The journaling is computer generated and thought up from my very own lil brain.  Clever, eh?







 And, the pièce de résistance...an Action Wobble of course!


I hope you enjoyed this ribbiting presentation (had to do it! lol).  Come on over to Fantabulous Cricut and see what the other Design Team members have to share, and hopefully you will want to play along too!

Til next time, keepin it crafty!

2 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Ro, this is fabulous honey! I love the colors the image and the video too! Super card!

Susie

Glenda Joy said...

Love your card! Clever and creative. Great use of the computer-generated sentiment and it makes a very cool background.

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...