Use It Tuesday

Makin' It Sparkle!!!

Over on the Use It Tuesday blog, they have a challenge to dig through your stash and find sparkliness and add it to a project.  I chose to do a card (I know, you're surprised!)...and found just the right bling!  Ok, so the paper is new (K&Company), but the rest of it was leftovers and extras.  The little glittery bugs are rub-ons from who-knows-where...I've had them for a very long time. I die cut the swirly label out of scrap cardstock using a Spellbinders die.  The ribbon came in some ribbony pack long ago, and the stamps are "See D's" (front) and Stampin' Up! (inside).  Ready for the "ta da"?  

Ta...daaaaaa........

Use It Tuesday Challenge #47
Here is a close-up of the blinginess and twinkle:



And here is the inside:



If you have been following my blog, you can see how addicted I've become to these wonderful challenges.  I had been in kind of a creative slump for a while, but these blogs challenged me to find my mojo...and I couldn't be happier!

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the shimmery ribbon you have used!

Scrappy Chick said...

Gotta love those little bits of sparkle! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday! Really love the saying in your card as well!

Stephanie U said...

Those rub-ons works perfectly with the papers! Thanks for pulling them out and playing with us at UIT!

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...