Create: Cards Blog Challenge

What a great day I'm having...

Spending it in my craft room with a list of challenges to occupy me and inspire me.  This one is for the Create: Cards Blog Challenge.  The challenge was to use the colors Chartreuse, Aqua and Light Grey.

These are colors I would never have thought to put together, but I must say that I LOVE the combination!  This is what I did:
Create: Card Challenge Jan 2013
The grey cardstock is from ClubScrap.  I versa-stamped it with the "Hand-Stitched" stamp from Stampin' Up! and embossed it with Crystal Clear embossing powder (also from SU!).  I then added the chartreuse squares from my scrap stash (Recollections, maybe?).  I used the "Stippled Stencils" set from SU! with Martha Stewart ink (sorry, don't know the color since I didn't add the labels).  I grabbed some chipboard letters and inked them to match.  Voila"!  Challenge completed!

Looking forward to the next challenge.  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

mariangel said...

lovely card congrats

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...