Time Heals All

Another FCCB Challenge

Wow!  It is thundering outside.  It is still JANUARY!  But since I'm in Michigan, this is nothing new or unusual.  And I LOVE to craft when it's raining.  Not quite sure why, but I do.

So, this week's challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut is Time Flies.  The challenge is to do a project that includes a clock or something pertaining to time.  And since my son is going through a rough breakup and I've been preaching to him that time will heal your broken heart, that's what has been on my mind. And that is what creeped over into my creative process.

Here is the result:
FCCB #146
I used a few techniques on this one.  The words were cut from Graphically Speaking (time) and Gypsy Font (heals all).  I first masked the background with a mask from Tim Holtz, and sprayed with Glimmer Mists from Tattered Angels in a few different colors.  Then I stamped and heat embossed the lovely butterfly and clock background with a stamp from Inkadinkado.  I stamped a few clocks from a Tim Holtz stamp set, and then attached my words.  That all went on a blue mat and a kraft paper card base.

I love how it turned out, and it will be the perfect card to fill with "momisms" for my son.

Hope you enjoyed my card and have some fun over at FCCB!  Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Missy said...

This is a great card, I like the stamped images! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful card. So elegant. I love all the inking and embossing. Amazing!!

So glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

Susie

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...