CAS-ual Friday Challenge

Clean and Simple Thank You!

I am happy to be participating in the CAS-ual Fridays weekly challenge (CFC84).  This week's challenge was to create a clean and simple Thank You Card.  And I'm happy to do just that!  You can never have too many Thank You cards in your stash!

Here is my entry:


CFC84 - Ro Donner




The cardstock and bling I used was from Recollections.  I cut out a heart by hand and used the negative stamp on my cardstock.  The stamps were from Stamps By Judith (Open Heart and Dots) and Hero Arts (Tiny Backgrounds).  The two different inks were from Stampin' Up! (Pretty In Pink and Pink Passion), and the sentiment stamp was from My Creative Time (This & That).



I hope you enjoy my card and I hope you'll play along!  

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...