Friday, January 11, 2013

Action Tag!

Birthday Tag with a Twist!


Hey, y'all!  It's me....AGAIN!  LOL

I'm back with another blog challenge...This time I tackled two challenges with one project!  Feeling pretty powerful right now.  Yup.

The first challenge is from Action Wobbles' Celebrate: Wobble Wednesday Challenge #38 which is to create a project with an Action Wobble for anything you celebrate.  

The second challenge is from Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday #143 - Tag You're It!  This challenge is to make a project with a tag on it.  Ok, technically, my tag isn't ON it, it IS it!  But I think that will be just fine.

So, here is my tag:


Action Wobble Challenge #38 and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #143


I used my Cricut Expression 2 and the Cricut Craft Room to design the "ingredients".  The pup is from Create A Critter, the present is from A Child's Year, and the tag is from Mickey and Friends.  The papers and all the little extras were from my stash.  The journaling was done on my computer and the sentiment I made up all by myself!  (My momma will think I'm so clever!)

Annnyhowwwww....(as Ellen Degeneres would say)....Here is a teeny tiny little video showing my tag in action! I'm surprised it isn't broken yet cuz I can't stop playing with it!!




Hope you enjoyed my little wobble tag.  Come play along! It's fun!

Happy Crafting!

(Comments graciously accepted!)
Post a Comment