Holiday Cheer

SALE! SALE! SALE!

Stamping friends!!! Have I got a bargain for you! How would you like to save 45% off a huge selection of stamps from Technique Junkies? They are having a great sale for 35% off, but if you add a code from a design team member, you can actually save an additional 10% making your total discount 45%!!!! You can feel free to use any DT member's code. But if you like the projects I've shared with you, please feel free to use my code: TJ10Ro
We now return you to our regularly scheduled broadcast! ... 



If you are like me, you are still crafting away on all those Christmas cards. I rarely do mass production of my cards...I like everyone to feel special by getting a one-of-a-kind card from me. And this one is definitely not the type you would want to do a bunch of, although you could if you had patience (not my strongsuit). But I do love how it turned out and I hope the recipient will too!


I used two Technique Junkies sets for this card:
Poinsettias, Set of 4


Season's Greetings, Set of 6
I trimmed down a panel and stamped the branches across the top and bottom. I then added Nuvo Drops to the flower part of the branches. The sentiment was stamped and embossed with a gold embossing powder, and I added more Nuvo Drops in a random pattern to fill the panel.

The panel was then added to a panel of gold cardstock, and that was attached to the card base using foam tape.

I think this may be one of my favorite cards from the season so far...but I'm not done yet so that may change!

Hope you were inspired today! You can save 10% on any products you purchase at Technique Junkies by adding my special code at checkout!


Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!






No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...