Motherlode of Sentiment Stamps

Hey, all! I just wanted to share with you the whopping number of sentiment stamps I got on the cheap! Holy cow! I hit the motherlode!

Can you tell I am slightly excited and exhuberant about these stamps? While they aren't new releases from Technique Junkies, they are new to me...I didn't know they existed a until a very short time ago. So I'm letting my ignorance be your education. 

They are called Simple Sentiments and there are a total of NINE SETS! Each set (1a, 1b, 1c; 2a, 2b, 2c; 3a, 3b, 3c) comes in a different orientation. Some are white in a black box, some are black text and some are written vertically. Here are the four sets I purchased:



Since I got such a great deal on these stamps, I'm going to share the not-so-secret news: Technique Junkies is having an inventory reduction sale where you can save up to 45% off a select group of stamps. Read a little farther down and I'll share all the details.

But first I want to show you a few tags I created with some of these stamps.




To make the tags, I just laid them out next to each other and gave them a good spray with a few colors of Shimmering Bliss. Then I added a few smudges of IZINK Pigment Ink and blew it around with a straw. I then selected various embellishments to finish off the tags.



The sentiments on these tags all came from the sets I purchased at 45% off their original price.  The special sale is for 35% off, but if you use my code: TJ10Ro  you will save an additional 10% for a total of 45% off. An unheard of deal! And that 10% is good for any product carried at Technique Junkies...stamps, inks, stencils, markers, etc...and even the MISTI!

If you want to pick up some great sentiment stamps, Technique Junkies is the place to go! But hurry....the sale is only on until December 22nd!!

Well, I'm going to get back to playing with my new stamps. With only four sets, I still have 52 sentiments to pick from! FIFTY-TWO, y'all!!!!

Til next time, 
Keepin' it inky!


1 comment:

Patti J said...

Cool! Maybe I need to go shopping! Love your tags!

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...