I love being on the Design Team for Technique Junkies!  I get to share all kinds of fun stamps with you, and introduce you to great sales! Well, if you haven't already heard, TJ is have a 35% off inventory reduction sale right now. Lots of stamps are in this section. And I can hook you up with another 10% off, which gives you a 45% DISCOUNT on these stamps.

How do you get that extra 10% you ask? Just enter my special code TJ10Ro at checkout. That's it. Voila! You just cranked a 45% discount! And that 10% code is good for any other goodies you may want to grab for yourself as well.



I've made a card with some of the stamps available in this sale, plus it's a break from all the Christmas cards you've been seeing. 



There are a lot more details about this card which can be found on my post over at Technique Junkies.

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Great card, Ro! I just signed up to follow your blog! Hugs...!

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...