Outline Only Stamping

Sometimes you don't have a lot of time or just want a simple card. Well, this is that card. No coloring. Just an embossed outline stamp.


See what I mean? Simple and easy. Looks like you spent a lot of time, but you didn't. Festive yet elegant. Great for mass producing. (Not that I did...one recipient per design for this gal.)

I simply stamped the poinsettia image from the set Poinsettias Set of 4 from Technique Junkies and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. No coloring at all. I trimmed down the piece, wrapped a couple of strips of ribbon around it, then attached it to the card base. Look how that gold shines!



The sentiment from the same set was stamped and embossed and attached to the card as well.  Done!  Now this card is on it's way to a couple of very special Joes I know.

Like this stamp? The poinsettia comes in two sizes and there are two sentiments included.


Right now, you can save 10% on this stamp by entering my special code at checkout: TJ10Ro.  Want to save even more on a great selection of stamps? Head over to the Inventory Reduction Sale at Technique Junkies. All those stamps are 35% off, but with my code you save a whopping 45%!!!! That code again:


I can't resist a good bargain. Can you?

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...