Still Lovin' Those Penguins!

I am having so much fun with the Let's Chill set of penguin stamps from Technique Junkies!  These little guys are just adorable and so fun to create cards with! And one of my favorite winter/Christmas color combinations, teal and red, is a perfect fit for this fun card.


To create the card, I trimmed down a panel and die cut a circle into it. I trimmed down a slightly larger panel and lightly traced the circle with a pencil so I knew where to stamp. On the larger panel, I stamped the penguin, colored him and the background and attached it to an A2 card base.

For the top panel with the hole, I stamped snowflakes from the Snowflakes Set of 9. That was attached to the card base using foam tape, and I added a few rhinestones for a little added bling.

If you would like to purchase these fun stamps for yourself, you can save 10% by entering my special code at checkout on the Technique Junkies store.


Hope you got a little inspiration today for all those holiday cards you are probably working on with gusto!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!



No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...