The Robin's Nest Classic Glitter Swirl

It's the Glitteriest!!


I am talking about the awesome Classic Glitter Swirl cardstock from The Robin's Nest. As someone who always adds some bling to her creations, I am naturally in love with this cardstock.  Photos just don't do it justice.  Trust me.  It's glittery.

And since that is the cardstock that is being featured all month, I am so happy to be able to use it in my project.  Here is the card I designed.



I used a 4x6 inch card base and add the Classic Swirl Cardstock for my matting layer.  I stamped and embossed the image on pink cardstock, and mounted it on a black layer.  I then used Versamark on the edges and used some Zing embossing powder, heat set, and mounted that on a larger piece of pink cardstock matted with black.  I colored in the flowers with markers and added a tiny tag with the sentiment "merci". 



Before mounting that on my card, I added some black satin ribbon. You can see where I tucked in a knot of the ribbon to add some dimension.  I added some Dew Drops and Dazzles and voila!  A blingy, classy, twinkly thank-you card is born.



For the inside of the card, I added the same Classic Glitter Swirl cardstock and pink cardstock mounted with a black mat.  I used some rub-ons to complete the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Wouldn't you love some of that glittery goodness for your own stash?  

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Supplies used:

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love the paper on this. So elegant

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...