52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: August Sketch Challenge

A Christmas Quickie! (Not that kind!)

What I mean is a quick Christmas project!  I am playing along with the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown August Sketch Challenge and, rather than doing a card this time, I chose to do a tag...A BIG one. Here's the sketch:
And here is my tag:

 I used some cute little buttons I had in my stash along with some washi tape and ribbon.  I hand-drew "seasons" and the faux stitching.


One tag down for Christmas.......a bazillion more to go! lol

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

8 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely love seeing our sketch as a tag!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

L.B. said...

Love this... a perfect take on the sketch!

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is a great take on the sketch. Love the dimension with those sweet buttons! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Margaret said...

Great interpretation of the sketch. Lovely tag.
Hugs
Margaret M

Ruth M said...

This is a fun & festive tag Ro & a fab take on our sketch! Love those sweet buttons! Thanks so much for joining us at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

Patricia H said...

Excellent way to use those buttons! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at 52{C}CT!

sarahstone said...

What a cute tag! I love your buttons! This is a really great take on the sketch. I love seeing how everyone takes it differently! Thanks for playing along at 52CCT.

Sarah

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your idea, and all of those buttons are so sweet. Great to see that you made a tag too.Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...