SEAriously!!!

I thought I'd try to kill two birds with one stone.  Although I would NEVER actually kill a bird!  I cry when I see dead animals by the side of the road!  I have to tell myself they are "sleeping" so I don't have bad dreams about them.  But I digress.....

I thought I would play along with a couple of challenges with making only one card.  And since I hadn't played with the easel card layout yet, I guess that actually makes three birds! lol

The first challenge is for Facebook Tacky Tuesday Challenge (HERE) which asked for a card with the word "SEA" on it, and the other is for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday (HERE) which wanted red, white & blue.  There are a couple of other colors on there, but there's definitely red white and blue!  And of course, I had to use a wobbly just for my own entertainment!  And let's not forget my brand spankin new K Andrew Designs Art Stamps.  These are fantastic!!!



And my slightly silly video to see the wobbly (I have to work on my video "chatter" LOL).



I used Create A Critter and Everyday Paper Dolls for my crab, fish, sandcastle and shells.  I use Colorbox chalk ink for the highlights and stamping.  As I said, the stamp I used was from the Positive Thoughts set from K Andrew Designs and the "seariously" was computer generated.  And my Action Wobble (Find them here).

Now I'm off to work on my submission for Simply Sundays at Getting Cricky with K Andrew.  I actually won the Face challenge!  (So excited!!!!!)  Check it out here: K Andrew Simply Sunday Challenge.  I also got the Design Team Top 5 at Fantabulous Cricut (Wednesday Winners).  Congratulations to everyone else who entered these challenges.  I get so much inspiration from you all.


Til next time, keepin my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin!

3 comments:

Tammy Schmitt said...

I super love it! I love the sentiment. I'm getting that set right now!

Lisa Norris said...

This is just so cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

What a fun card and nice take on the challenges.
thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...