Wedded Bliss

Today I am sharing a card I made for a very special lady who is getting married today.  Congratulations to Jenny & John.  It's another one of my funky step cards which I seem to be enamored with lately.  You'll probably all be glad when I get off this kick, but I don't think it will be any time soon! lol

I used my new Pagoda cartridge for the flowers, branches and love tag.  Everything was done on black and white cardstock, except the sentiment which I printed on vellum and cut out with decorative scissors.  I used a white gel pen to add the date and a little accent at the corners. I also added a "W" brad and stuck on a small rhinestone for an accent.  I just love the oriental feel of this card.

One of the next projects I am going to be working on is getting some pics of my teeny weeny craft room.  Quick! while it's fairly clean and organized.  Hopefully sometime next week I can get that accomplished.  I change it around so often (depending on what "stuff" I'm working the most with at any given time) so it will be a fun record for me to compare to after the next time I revamp the room.

I hope you have a fabulous day.  Until next time, keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirping!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! THis is beautiful! : )

ehodge54 said...

This is so cute! You are really talented!

Dorothy said...

What a gorgeous card!!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Super cute card creation...love it. TFS! ~Shen

vdoyle8 said...

beautiful! I love the black & white - so dramatic!

vdoyle8 said...

beautiful! I love the black and white -- so dramatic!!

Dee said...

That card is stunning! I just got Pagoda, too. You may see this (project) again! smile...

Anonymous said...

learned a lot

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...