STILL FEELING CRAFTY!

I love that I still felt creative yesterday. It's amazing what an organized space does for me. I had so much fun creating this card for someone special. Sometimes they are ALMOST hard to part with! lol


This one was actually a happy accident in a way.  For those of you who are interested, I got the layouts from Splitcoast Stampers website.  (Here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/sidestepcard/ )  As I was bustling through the directions, I accidentally scored the wrong side. But I knew I would figure out a layout to use it for.  And voila!  This happened!

I used the Create A Critter cartridge for all the cutouts.  The stamp I used for the sentiment wasn't laid out to fit the way I wanted it to, so I stamped and embossed it (twice, once with copper and once with black) and cut it out so it would fit the card layout.

Hope you enjoyed this little "share" of mine.  Please leave me comments.  I get such a thrill from reading them all!  :D

8 comments:

ladybugstamper said...

Hi!
What a great card. Thanks for sharing.

mom2fivekiddos said...

This is an awesome card! Great way to make lemonade from lemons!!! I would love to try making the stair step cards...hope to soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

mema said...

Your card is awesome.I like to make the stair step cards..
Thank you so much for sharing.
mema

Shawnee said...

What a wonderful card. TFS!!

Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

ehodge54 said...

This card is awesome! I have Creat a Critter so I may try to make the card. What size envelope do you need?

Cindy said...

That's really cute, it looks like the monkey is swinging through the trees!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

You did great! I just love it when a plan comes together, even when we think we messed up. You rocked it. TFS! ~Shen

Crafty Cutter said...

Love this card. Going to learn how to make my own. Thanks for sharing!

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...