Action Wo-wo-wobbles!

NEED COFFEE!!!!

Hey, friends!  Have you noticed how grey it still seems outside? I seem to feel in a constant state of "tired". How do I get by? Coffee!!!!

For my Action Wobble Design Team post today, I decided to blend my love of coffee with two of my favorite stamps...they go so WELL together!


I simply used a hexagon stencil on my card base and sponged some ink through it for the background. I stamped the sentiment directly on the card. The porcupine was stamped and colored, then cut out with some decorative scissors. I attached the Action Wobble to the back and put him on my card.

The way this little guy shakes gives you an idea of just how much coffee he's had!


And the inside is just as special!


I created a pocket with a computer generated sentiment. I used an oval punch to create a "dip" to be able to see more of the gift card. The edges were inked with the same ink as used on the front of the card.

This is a fun way to give a gift card. Great for a thank you, or picker-upper, or friend-to-friend.

Wanna see him in action? Here ya go!


Be sure and join us over at Action Wobbles every Wednesday for our Wobble Wednesday Challenge. You don't have any wobbles yet, you say? Head on over to The Scrapbooking Queen's Facebook page and like us. You can order your Action Wobbles there (plus many other goodies!).

Hope you enjoyed my card today. If you'd like to see more projects from Toodle Noodle Creative, visit my Facebook Page (link on the left).

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...