PCCS #54

Happy Halloween!


PCCS #54
No, I haven't (totally) lost my mind.  I know it's only August.  But this sketch challenge at PCCS (Paper Craft Crew). for some reason, brought Halloween to my mind.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that all the stores are starting to show hints of Halloween displays.  I mean, really! Already!


I started out with some SU! cardstock for my base.  I then cut my shapes using the oval and scallop dies from Spellbinders.  Using the Spooky Skyline SU! wheel, I inked it with Archival Graphite Black ink and rolled it onto the lighter cardstock.  I then stamped Happy Halloween and the bat from Halloween Backgrounds.  I stamped my card base with the moon and stars stamp from Halloween Backgrounds using Pumpkin Pie ink.  The adhesive ribbon was attached and the layers put on top of that.  I added a couple of Recollections gems to give it a little bling.




Well, that's one card down for Halloween.  Guess I'll start making some Thanksgiving cards next! lol

Thanks for checking out my blog today!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Supplies Used:

  • Stampin Up Cardstock, Ink and Stamps
  • Recollections Gems
  • Archival Ink
  • Recollections Lace Ribbon

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love the way you layered this...I know it was s sketch but with the stamps it just looks so cool.

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...