FCCB #151: Bye Bye Birdie

I'd Rather Say "Hi" Than "Bye"...

So for this week's challenge over on Fantabulous Cricut, the theme is Bye Bye Birdie.  But since I have the winter doldrums, along with everyone else in the Midwest at least, I decided to say "hi" to the birdies with a little Spring Card.


FCCB #151
I used the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and The Cricut Craft Room to design the elements for my card.  I used scrap pieces of paper and cardstock, so the vendors are a complete mystery to me.  But I have to say I love the glittery paper that I used for the bird and for "spring".  Gives it such a springy twinkle!



And the flowers/leaves were punched out of cardstock using a Stampin' Up punch, overstamped with a circle design and a little bling added.



I hope you head on over to FCCB and check out all the wonderful designs from the new Design Team.

Keep It Crafty!!

7 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a Pretty card, I love your flowers and your birdie is perfect !! Welcome to the FCCB, excited to see your future projects !!
Brianna FCCB DT

Angie's Paper Passion said...

Love your card Ro! I'm a bling girl so I love all the sparkly stuff! It really does remind me that Spring is on it's way!
Angie

Missy said...

This is great! I like how you included the bird house, and the gems and perls you added!!

Crafting Misfit said...

Love seeing something that says SPRING! I am so tired of winter. It is snowing outside now ;) UGH! Your card is wonderful. I love that bird cut and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge- it was one of my first carts :)

Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!

Cindy Vernon said...

Your card is so pretty. Cindy FCCB DT

Heather said...

Pretty card! Love the touches of bling! I am so ready for Spring as well!!

Mollie said...

Hey Ro! You're card is so pretty, I love it!

Emily (molliemugsblog.blogspot.com)

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...