Drunken Stampers Challenge #120: The Birds

T h e  B i r d s . . .


I am happy to be back again with another Guest Designer post for Drunken Stampers.  This week's theme is The Birds.  



While that was a really creepy movie, even in it's day, long before all the technology that's available now, I decided to loosen my version and make it happy rather than frightening.  

DS #120
I came across a set of Inkadinkado inchie stamps when I was reorganizing my stash, and it fit perfectly for this card.  The sentiment is hand drawn by me.  I like the simplicity of this card and the little pun goes along perfectly with this lighthearted creation.

Fly on over to the Drunken Stampers and play along.  And while you're there, check out all the wonderful designs by the Design Teams.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

5 comments:

Jen M said...

So cute! I lovetherainbow cages!

Donna said...

Awesome card Ro! I am with you....creepy creepy movie (I've never seen it and don't plan to).
I love how you coloured the bird images!!

Donna said...

Awesome card Ro! I am with you....creepy creepy movie (I've never seen it and don't plan to).
I love how you coloured the bird images!!

Chris Dring said...

This is such a fabulous CAS card Ro! Love the rainbow of birdcages! And you hand doodled the sentiment?! I thought it was stamped! Cool Beans!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow a great CAS card, love it. Great job on the challenge

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...