DS121

Drunken Stampers Challenge


Well, this is my last guest post for Drunken Stampers.  It's been a fun month with all their movie-themed challenges!  Please visit them and play along.  You will find lots of inspiration, challenges and ideas.

The challenge this week is Mr. & Mrs. Smith.


I couldn't find any spy-related stamps in my stash, but I did have a wedding-theme in mind so I added the Mr. & Mrs. Smith to that.  I used a brand new Cuttlebug Embossing Folder from Anna Griffin, some beautiful ribbon and a heart charm.  Easy-peasy!

DS121



Head on over to the current challenge at Drunken Stampers and grab some great inspiration!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous CAS design! i love the silver tag!

Donna said...

Ro your card is gorgeous!! I have a wedding coming up this month, I would love to CASE your card! It's beautiful! Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month!! It's been great seeing all your awesome work!!

Jessi Fogan said...

This one was HARD - I absolutely love your take on it :) So glad to have had you playing with us!!

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...