DS #119: Grease

Grease is the Word!

Today at Drunken Stampers, the theme is Grease!


I have to admit, it was a tough challenge for me since I tend to do projects that are either very flowery, nautical, or heirloom-y.  I looked through my massive stash of supplies and could not find one classic car themed stamp or embellishment.  What to do, what to do...

Thank goodness for the wonderful web.  I was able to find a graphic that "spoke" to me...it reeked the theme "Grease"...perfect!  So a little hybrid craftwork later, I had the card!

DS #119
I found the graphic online, printed it twice and fussy-cut the top layer.  A tab cut with my Stampin' Up punch, some white gel pen lettering and a coat of Glossy Accents on the top layer...VOILA!  A card!




Hope this inspires you to go a little outside of your comfort zone.  You never know what you might end up discovering!

So, shimmy on over to the Drunken Stampers blog and see what the Design Team has created. I hope you play along too!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

OMG! Ro, your card is totally fabulous! Love love love!!!

Donna said...

GREASE is the word...and you rocked it!! Great job on the card!! It's fun to venture outside of our comfort zone!!

Unknown said...

this is fabulous!!! i love the sentiment tab :)

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...