FCCB #153

Spring Is In The Air

I am so ready for Spring.  When this publishes, I will just be returning from a Eastern Carribean cruise, and going from beautiful tropical weather to Michigan weather is a drastic change.  Hopefully but the time my plane touches down in Detroit, Spring will be evident.

Spring has sprung all over the place at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. The theme this week is "Spring Is In The Air" and what better way to play along than with a springy tree on a card.

FCCB #153
I used the Bloom cartridge for the tree and fence.  The little flying critters are from my stash and the sentiment was stamped with an alphabet set that I dug out of my stash.  I added Stickles to the flowers and leaves to give it a little bling.




Hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired to play along!  Head on over to FCCB and see the neat stuff the Design Team has posted.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...