Monday, March 4, 2013

FCCB #151: Bye Bye Birdie

I'd Rather Say "Hi" Than "Bye"...

So for this week's challenge over on Fantabulous Cricut, the theme is Bye Bye Birdie.  But since I have the winter doldrums, along with everyone else in the Midwest at least, I decided to say "hi" to the birdies with a little Spring Card.


FCCB #151
I used the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and The Cricut Craft Room to design the elements for my card.  I used scrap pieces of paper and cardstock, so the vendors are a complete mystery to me.  But I have to say I love the glittery paper that I used for the bird and for "spring".  Gives it such a springy twinkle!



And the flowers/leaves were punched out of cardstock using a Stampin' Up punch, overstamped with a circle design and a little bling added.



I hope you head on over to FCCB and check out all the wonderful designs from the new Design Team.

Keep It Crafty!!
Post a Comment

LET ME SAVE YOU 10% AT TECHNIQUE JUNKIES!!

THIS JUST IN!!!! Now you can save 10% off of each and every order at Technique Junkies ! Simply add the code TJ10Ro to your order and you ...