Tuesday, June 14, 2011

STILL FEELING CRAFTY!

I love that I still felt creative yesterday. It's amazing what an organized space does for me. I had so much fun creating this card for someone special. Sometimes they are ALMOST hard to part with! lol


This one was actually a happy accident in a way.  For those of you who are interested, I got the layouts from Splitcoast Stampers website.  (Here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/sidestepcard/ )  As I was bustling through the directions, I accidentally scored the wrong side. But I knew I would figure out a layout to use it for.  And voila!  This happened!

I used the Create A Critter cartridge for all the cutouts.  The stamp I used for the sentiment wasn't laid out to fit the way I wanted it to, so I stamped and embossed it (twice, once with copper and once with black) and cut it out so it would fit the card layout.

Hope you enjoyed this little "share" of mine.  Please leave me comments.  I get such a thrill from reading them all!  :D
Post a Comment

Technique Junkies June Blog Hop

Happy June, Technique Junkies Fans!  It's officially June and you know what that means!!!  A fun blog hop with Technique Junkies Desi...