Monday, June 27, 2011

Get Well, Mommy!

My mom just went through some pretty serious surgery over the weekend.  She had a perforated bowel and was in pretty bad shape.  Thank God she went to the hospital where they did emergency surgery and she is now recovering.  So, of course, it's no surprise I had to make her a little inspirational card. 


I used the Pagoda cartridge for most the trees, bridge and pagodas.  The bridge is sort of 3d (boy, do I love dimension on my cards).  The kanji (health) and grass were free svg files.  I love having the flexibility to use either cartridges or SCUT.  That way I can make sure I get the best of all elements on my projects.  I used miscellaneous papers (I'm trying to use up scraps) and chalk inks to color. 

When y'all are saying your prayers today, I would sure appreciate it if you'd include my mom in your well-wishes.  Thanks!

Until next time, keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirping.
Post a Comment

Neutral Shadows

Technique Junkies Technique! Hi, fellow stamp fanatics!  Welcome back! I was perusing some of my old Technique Junkie newsletters the o...