Shoe-be Dooby Do!

Marilyn Monroe said, "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." And since that's the theme over at The Robin's Nest, I designed this card for my BFF's daughter who just had a baby girl.


All the details can be found on the Chattering Robin's Blog.  I also wanted to share the commissioned canvases I recently did for the new mama.  She had a specific design and color scheme, and this is what I came up with! I have to admit, it was totally out of my comfort zone. So I did this small one first to get a feel for it.


Since I was happy with that one, I then did the two 16"x20" canvases.


I think they turned out pretty good. She was thrilled with them. And I was happy I tried and succeeded with something new.

My point is, never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone with your crafting. You may even surprise yourself!

The Robin's Nest will also be doing a blog hop at the end of this month, so mark your calendar!



Til next time, keepin' it crafty!







The Robin's Nest Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:
Silhouette Cameo, Evolution Advanced, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella Pen, Cri-Kit Pen, Foam Tape, Adhesive, Pink paper flowers, and Cardstock in white, pink and green

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...