Boots!!!!

I'm posting today for The Robin's Nest, so I hope you join us there!

I woke up at 4AM with this card idea and sketched it on my iPad so my feeble brain would remember it when I had time to do my project! I love how it turned out!


Now tell me, is that paper not the PERFECT pattern for those boots?  If you would like the full details and more photos, head on over to Chattering Robins for my full post. Thanks for letting me share with you. One thing before I go...just want to remind you of the blog hop the end of this month! It will be great fun and I hope you will join us!


Til next time, keepin' it crafty!







The Robin's Nest Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:
Flower Soft (Summer); Silhouette Cameo; Rain Boots svg; Spring Sentiment svg; CriKit pen holder and pen; Rhinestones; Adhesive; Foam Dots; Spectrum Noir Markers (DR6, LG4, CR5); Zig Wink of Stella Pen; White and Silver Cardstock

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...