Playing Along with Retro Sketches!

My first crafting love is making cards. Two things that I love using when making cards are sketches and Robin's Nest products. The marriage of these two made for a great card that I am entering in the Retro Sketches Challenge #156.

Here is the sketch:



And here is the card I made.  I was actually making it for a future Design Team project for The Robin's Nest, but I just had to use it now!


The Robin's Nest has some awesome new products and I was happy to be able to play with them.


Love all the glitter in the cardstock and funky new paper dots. Not to mention the gorgeous new ribbons they carry! If you'd like to order any of these supplies, head over to The Robin's Nest.


Hope you enjoy my extra post and can get some fun inspiration here.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!







No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...