Why Make Just One When You Can Make FOUR?!


I hope you all are enjoying a special day.  I am spending some wonderful time with family and friends. And while it's a very busy time, I'm not too busy to share with you some cards made with the wonderful Robin's Nest papers!!!

Did you know it's just as easy to make four cards as it is to make one?  Trust me when I say IT IS! You simply cut everything out in fours.  It only takes a couple of minutes longer and when you're done, you will have four cards instead of just one.  This is a great way to put together some spare cards for your stash, or perhaps tie a nice ribbon around them and give them as a hostess gift.  It makes it easy when doing invitations or Christmas cards (just multiply the numbers as needed).  Put together a batch of thank you notes in a snap!  Change the size and layout and you can do multiple gift tags or bookmarks.  The ideas are limitless!

Here is my little "batch" of four...


As you can see, they are not all exactly alike.  The placement of the dew drops is different and the background areas are from different sections of one piece of cardstock.


Here is how you start it out.  Just cut four (or however many you ultimately want) of each piece. Here are the measurements I used.


Once you have all the pieces cut out, you just start your assembly. I added some glittery embossing powder to the top layer of the tags.  Very irridescent and shiny!  Those were then adhered to the back layer of the tags (cut from TRN Red Cardstock).



I added some dimensional tape to the backs so they would be popped up a little from the base.


Once those were assembled, I simply adhered the layers together.


I stamped the sentiment on the tags and on the inside of the card and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Not matter how many times I heat emboss, I am still fascinated by the transformation.


I then adhered the top layers to the front of the card and the sentiment panel to the inside. Easy peasy. And I had four cards in no time!




Don't forget that this month, there is a special over at The Robin's Nest....20% off select cardstock. Check it out here!!!

Hope you have been inspired to try multiples of cards. Thanks for letting me share with you today.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...