FCCB #169: Set the Scene

Happy Monday, Friends!


Welcome back for another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  This weeks challenge is all about scenery.  There are some great cartridges out there with scenes on them, and I chose Campin' Critters.  There are four totally awesome scenes included on this one: Lakes, Mountains, Snow Scene and Dessert.  I chose the beautiful mountains.  So let's get started!



When I read the title of this week's challenge, I knew I wanted to include that exact sentiment in my card.  This is where it ended up....front and center(ish).

FCCB #169
It is kind of an inspiration card of sorts.  I cut the camera and card base using Locker Talk.  The sentiments are all computer generated.  I wanted the front of the card to be black and white so that when it was opened, it had sort of a Wizard of Oz effect....in COLOR!  Which tied the inside sentiment in perfectly.  And I love the mountain scene from Campin' Critters!



So there you have it.  Glad you could stop by and let me share my project with you.  Now head on over to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and see what the other fabulous designers have to share with you.  

Be inspired to live your life in color.




Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

9 comments:

Docerela said...

Great cut. Awesome take on the challenge.

dt member Catarina

Mayras Designs said...

This is such a great idea !! Love it !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

L.B. said...

WOW!! The inside was just so great and was so unexpected after seeing the cool front. Great idea.

JoNeita said...

Love, Love, Love it. Great idea for a card.

JoNeita, FCCB DT Member

Amy said...

SO COOL! I love the way the inside scene peeks through the cut-outs on the front! Excellent!

Mollie said...

What an awesome project! Love your take on the challenge! Super job!

Jilliene Designs said...

Your project is brilliant and so gorgeous! I will have to go back to locker talk to look for that camera. i love it.
jilliene designing

Missy said...

This is SO cute Ro, I like the retro camera and the font on the sentiment is terrific!!

Connie Can Crop said...

This is awesome! I love that the camera shows part of the scenery! So clever!
Scrappy hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...