Congratulations!

I am a little delayed on announcing the winner of the Operation Owl Blog Hop blog candy.  (Life sometimes gets in the way)  The randomly chosen winner is meredemaison who said:


Great card! I especially like the texture on the tree! Great use of the wood graining and of course it has an cute owl! (I am going to get Give a Hoot very soon!!!!)


Contact me with your mailing information so I can get your blog candy to you!  Thank you to everyone who participated in the blog hop.  What fun!  And congratulations to all the winners over all the blogs.

I hope to be back with you this week with some new projects.

Until then, keepin my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...