Camper Sprucin' and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

I know I showed you the picture of my tire cover in a previous post....all wrinkly and such.  Since the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday project theme was camping, I thought I would repost the picture of the tire cover in action, along with my lovely trash cans!  LOL




Ok, so it's still a little wrinkly, but that's the TIRE'S fault, not mine.  :)  I must say that I've gotten several compliments on the cover and even a request for letters for someone else's trash/can bins.  (I promise I will get those done soon, Gail!).

I used the Campin' Critters cartridge for this with outdoor vinyl.  Layering vinyl is a little tricky, but if you have some patience you will prevail!

So go check out the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday post and see all the wonderful projects there.

Until next time, keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin'!

1 comment:

BugBites said...

OMG- this is so col. TFS with us at FCCB.

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...