FCCB #195: Mix and Match

Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday Challenge with FCCB!



Challenge #95 Mix and Match
Use 3 different patterns of paper
This Weeks Sponsor
Jaded Blossom

Winner will receive the Funny Valentine stamp set

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and,
if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

We are mixing it up over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  
What fun it was creating with so many patterns!

Here is my project, with a little Valentine's theme:

For my three (well, more like six) patterns, I created a background. I used a variety of patterned washi tapes on a black piece of cardstock, leaving just a small space between each piece.  

The heart and key were cut from the Spring Fever Collection.  I cut those at 3" on white cardstock.  


To create the metallic look, I pressed each piece into a Versamark ink pad and heat embossed with metallic embossing powder.



I attached a metal plate to the cardstock with a couple of black brads and added a hand-written sentiment.  


And there you have it.  Hope you come play along with us. You can win some fabulous prizes!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...