FCCB #193: Winter Fun

Warm Winter Wishes!!!

It's time for another weekly challenge over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.



Challenge #193
Winter Fun
 Create a winter inspired project
This Weeks Sponsor

The winner will receive a stamp set of their choice.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project
and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
 Please visit the FCCB blog to see the other DT member projects and join in the challenge.

As I look outside my window and see the two feet of snow that we were blessed with here in the Mitten, I am freezing inspired to create a wintery birthday card.  And when I think of winter, I think of snow. When I think of snow, I think of penguins!  This fun little guy from Create A Critter was perfect!



I cut the penguin and igloo at 2.75" and assembled them. The fishing pole and fish were cut at 2.25" and are from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.  A torn piece of cardstock for snow and a stamped sentiment complete this fun card.

And a closeup (don't you just adore those jiggle eyes!):



Come play along with FCCB for this weeks challenge!  Head over there now to see all the fun projects from the Design Team. You will get lots of inspiration!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Carts used:


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...