A Wild and Glittery Day to You!I can't help but smile when I look at all the fabulous glittery animal print cardstock from The Robin's Nest. These glittery papers just put a twinkle in my eye (pun intended). And for the entire month of July, you can get 20% off any of the Animal Prints!
I started out with a 5" x 5" card and cut the glittery cardstock to 4.75" x 4.75". I inked the edges with Pink Passion Ink (Stampin' Up) and adhered it to the card base.
Next I sprayed the adorable Cottage Window chipboard with Glimmer Mist and stamped the giraffe and bird on a square of white cardstock to fit behind the window.
I hand-lettered the sentiment on white cardstock and adhered it to some wavy pink corrugated cardstock that I had in my scrap drawer.
Oh! Do you want a handy little tip on storing your twine? Baby food jars! I haven't gotten around to painting the lids to make them all pretty and stuff, but they sure are functional!
Now that you've had a chance to check out my little project, head on over to The Robin's Nest and see what fabulousness they have to offer! You may just get some twinkly inspiration!
Til next time, keepin' it crafty!
- Pink Leopard Animal Print Cardstock (The Robin's Nest)
- White Cardstock (Recollections)
- Small Cottage Window Chipboard (Gina's Designs)
- Wild About You Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)
- Pomegranate Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
- Timeless Twine (Bella Creations)
- Pink Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest)