PCCCS #51 Card Sketch

Play Time for a Sketch Challenge

I had a little time to just "play" today, so I thought I'd participate in the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

I was trying to use up some of my scraps/stash so I'm not sure where my cardstock came from. BUT...the stamp, rub-on flowers and rub-on sentiment are all Stampin' Up!  I found the text paper in my scrap pile and it just beckoned to be made into a card.  And I like "thinking of you cards".  They are so versatile.  You can add all kinds of sentiments to the inside:  Thinking of You...

  • on your birthday
  • at this difficult time
  • during your time of grief
  • and smiling
  • and wishing you were here
I simply stamped the image (Inspired by Nature) on the text background and mounted that to two mats.  I added some lace and a strip of the green mat cardstock.  I fussy-cut the rub-on flowers and added them with dimensional dots and added the "thinking of you" rub-on (all from Stampin' Up!).

A very simple card, with a very versatile sentiment.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...