Birthday Cards from Card Sketches

Hi, again, stamping friends! I have a couple more cards to share with you today. I've been playing around with card sketches and, since I always need birthday cards, I decided to make a couple more from the two sketches I selected.

The first one I am kind of in love with. It's nearly monochromatic and it just pops. 


I used Sketch 51 from Jules Always With A Heart. While this is a square card sketch, I reimagined into an A2 card. I. used papers from the Recollections Fashionably Chic paper pad. The outside sentiment is from Hampton Art SC0730.


For the inside of the card I used my favorite birthday sentiment (so far) from a set that remains unknown to me.


Even though there is a floral paper on the front, I think this card could be used for either a guy or a gal. And I will definitely be using this sketch again!

My second card uses the same paper pack but tones of brown. This sketch is from Try Stamping on Tuesday (TSOT 489).


This card is also gender-neutral and can even be fitted with a gift card for some yummy coffee!




For the inside of the card, I kept it simple with just "Happy Birthday".


I found a few more sketches that I am excited to try. I am just waiting for a couple of new stamp sets I ordered to arrive (hurry up!!!!). So stay tuned for my next post!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!



1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

I like these ones too.

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...